Chipmunks are tiny critters that are capable of larger-than-life damage to homes and properties in the Cape Cod area. They can cause many issues, particularly in attics and walls. Chipmunk populations, much like the procreation of other rodents, grow exponentially, so it's difficult to fully remove the critters from homes. Call Critter Control of Cape Cod today at 508.690.0076 to schedule a chipmunk removal inspection and our experts will assess the severity of your problem. You can also use our online form.
Chipmunk Removal Services
- It is pivotal that homeowners control chipmunk populations as the numbers can get out of hand quickly and lead to severe degradation of building integrity and foliage quality.
- In order to keep the chipmunk infestations at a minimum, homeowners can take steps to remove preferred food and water sources from the area, including birdfeeder seeds, pet bowls, and more.
- We will employ several proven methods of chipmunk control to humanely get rid of the problem and keep them away.
- Chipmunk removal becomes necessary when the critters are too close to your home for comfort.
- Because they require cover from things like shrubs and bushes, they are often found outside, but that doesn't mean they aren't also found scratching around in walls and attics in the Cape Cod area.
- Hungry chipmunks are drawn onto properties by pet food left outside.
- Chipmunks leave behind feces and urine in attics and walls, causing odors and stains.
- Patios, foundations, and sidewalks are all at serious risk during chipmunk infestations.
Professional Squirrel Removal Experts
When basic deterrents and homeowner-safe DIY prevention methods fail, Critter Control of Cape Cod can step in to save the day. Waiting for chipmunks to leave is a mistake that only allows infestations to get worse. Be proactive and trust our trained technicians to remove the chipmunks as efficiently and safely as possible.
We can help you get rid of chipmunk problems. Call today: 508.690.0076.
Our service area includes Falmouth, Eastham, Bourne, Yarmouth, Harwich, Barnstable, Sandwich and surrounding Cape Cod areas.Request a Quote