Crow Removal Services
Crows are often found in areas with lots of open field space for foraging and plenty of nearby trees for roosting, like cemeteries, farmlands, orchards, parks and woodlots.
- Commonly found in urban and suburban areas, crows make their way into residential neighborhoods on a regular basis.
- They thrive where humans live because their preferred food sources can often be found in gardens, trash cans, public garbage dumps, and, in the case of carrion, along roadsides.
- Crow damage happens mostly in agricultural fields and gardens, but they will also invade yards and parks to roost in trees.
- Their foraging activity harms seedlings and ripening crops. Large murders of crows can also cause damage to trees and other sites used for roosting. The intelligent birds have been observed making and using tools to catch insects, storing food for future use, and working together to ward off predators and intruders.
- Their loud cawing creates irritating noise pollution, while their droppings produce unwanted odors and can even facilitate the spread of diseases such as histoplasmosis.
Resolving Crow Damage
Effective crow control requires immediate attention, as the clever pest birds can be difficult to expel once populations are established.
- Crow control often involves the use of netting or frightening devices to keep the birds out of gardens and away from potential roosting sites.
- Pruning trees before the pests come to roost in the winter may also make areas less attractive to crows.
- Due to their tendency to return time after time, contacting experts is crucial to removing the crows and preventing them from returning.
Crow Trapping & Removal
As they gather and roost in such large numbers, crows frequently prove challenging to remove, especially for untrained persons. In fact, amateur crow removal attempts can actually exacerbate the problem by causing the birds to move to another, possibly worse location. For effective crow removal service, contact the trained professionals at Critter Control. Our professional wildlife removal technicians can handle infestations safely and humanely.
We can help you get rid of crow problems for good! Call Critter Control of Cape Cod today: 508.690.0076Request a Quote