These canine relatives possess an incredibly charming appearance, but they are not as gentle as they look. They have a penchant for mauling livestock and causing damage to property. Foxes can be found globally, but the most common fox species in the Northern Hemisphere is the red fox. These creatures are mostly nocturnal so it's fairly uncommon to see them in the daytime. If you see a fox out in the daytime, please call Critter Control of Cape Cod at 508.690.0076 or leave us your information on our online form here!
Fox Removal Services
Foxes are found all over the world. They are known for being sly and are very quick learners. They aren't a very large animal; most grow to a weight of 15lbs. They have a large bushy tail and pointed ears. Our professional technicians will use whatever needs necessary for full removal, some of our solutions will include:
- The most effective solution is to erect fences and eliminate potential food sources. However, these practices can be costly and do not always work.
- Usually, red foxes are attracted to private property by available food sources. Foxes are omnivores and are prone to scavenging in trash bins. Removing food sources will discourage foxes from spending time near your home, though.
Common Fox Problems
- Foxes are notorious for killing farm animals, specifically chickens
- Foxes living in urban areas will damage property and make a mess of your trash cans
- Foxes commonly carry rabies, which can be transmitted to other animals when bitten
Full-Service Fox Removal
Despite their cute appearances and playful behaviors, foxes will bite when they are cornered! Because of this, people should never approach these wild animals. Critter Control of Cape Cod's team of specialists has extensive knowledge of pest removal and the experience to safely navigate removal. Our trained technicians make sure eradication is humane. We can help you get rid of fox problems! Call our Cape Cod office today at 508.690.0076Request a Quote