Homeowners dealing with mice can easily become overwhelmed at the number of mice in their home. Property owners usually have to utilize several techniques to discourage the chances that mice will come onto their property or into their home. There are some DIY methods homeowners can take, but a combination of DIY techniques and professional removal techniques is the best chance you have for permanent mouse removal. Call Critter Control of Cape Cod for help removing mice from your home or contact us here.
House Mice Removal in Cape Cod
House mice are small, but they are not particularly sneaky. It is fairly easy to realize you have an infestation soon after it has begun, and as soon as you notice signs, you should contact Critter Control of Cape Cod. Our trained technicians have the years of knowledge and experience under their collective belts to keep house mice off your property.
There are some DIY methods you can keep up with to discourage house mice from coming onto your property include:
- Cleaning homes on a regular basis
- Sealing cracks in building foundations
- Eliminating attic and basement clutter
- Keeping food stored in airtight containers
- Removing debris in yards
How and Why Do Mice Get Inside Homes?
- House mice, like other wildlife creatures, like to nest in and around human inhabited areas and manmade structures.
- Mice are not picky eaters and human byproducts provide these tiny rodents hearty meals, including grains, nuts, fruits, roots, seeds, meat, cereal and more.
- Homes with central heating also give these rodents cozy and warm nesting locations to spend the winter months.
Damage from House Mice
Highly destructive rodents (second only to rats), house mice create damage that greatly exceeds their size. House mice consume up to three grams of food every day, but they contaminate much more than that because of their nibbling habits. House mice dig up freshly planted crops, eat through containers of food in warehouses, and even soil packages of food with their waste.
We can help get rid of mice. Call our Cape Cod office today!Request a Quote