- The wildlife control experts at Critter Control of Cape Cod are trained to rid your home of all bats that are occupying your attic, garage, chimney, etc.
- Because bats can create a messy environment with feces and urine, you and your family may be at risk of disease. Our experts will remove all soiled insulation and clean any mess left by the bats.
Watch Out For
- Bat droppings and urine are prone to causing disease and other illnesses such as Histoplasmosis (lung infection). In addition, bats are the leading transmitters of Rabies to humans in U.S.
- There is no easy fix or solution with Bats. It better to avoid using repellants and call a professional to avoid spending more in the long run.
- Bat waste can rot wood and metal, in addition to leaving a foul smell.
After the bats have left your home, our experts at Critter Control will seal all possible openings for bats to enter from. It is our goal to make sure your home is protected from any further bat infestations. Our bat-proofing methods have proven to be successful and long lasting.
Call Critter Control of Cape Cod for any other bat removal or prevention questions you may have. 508.690.0076