At Critter Control of Cape Cod, we are the experts in Cape Cod wildlife management and removal. We at Critter Control of Cape Cod are proud to be moving towards a more sustainable method of wildlife and pest management, in which the goal is to properly manage species so both their habitat and population isn’t negatively impacted over time.
These new generation rodent baits and pesticide treatments are not only friendly to wildlife, but also safe for aquatic life. The Critter Shield program is a monthly plan that requires the replacing of liquid contraceptive in hard plastic stations. You can expect to see a decline in rodent evidence as early as one month from the application date.
Learn more about the benefits of this sustainable, eco-friendly rodent management method.
Critter Shield Benefits:
Many people are concerned with the safety of the wildlife when it comes to wildlife management and removal methods. If this is you, you just want the wildlife back in nature where the critter belongs—not in your house, with no harm done to the creature.
- Eco-Friendly: The liquid contraceptive is environmentally friendly when it comes to the possibility of other species getting a secondhand exposure.
- What exactly is secondary exposure? Primary exposure occurs when a wildlife creature is actively consuming whatever substance is in question. Secondary exposure occurs when a wildlife animal consumes the animal who had primary exposure—i.e. a dog or cat eating a dead rodent. Often times, this is dangerous and even lethal to the secondary exposure species, as the primary exposure is often to poison. Less-considered cons of secondary exposure can even include the potential for the original species’ population to boom due to loss of predatory species.
- Non-Lethal: The new liquid contraceptive causes no long term harm to the rodents that consume the bait. The rodents will end up passing on through a natural means. This method of non-lethal wildlife removal is pivotal to Critter Control of Cape Cod’s sustainable wildlife removal. Our team is passionate about safe and long-term wildlife management, and we’re excited to exercise this through our Critter Shield program.
- Pet Safe: Even if your pet manages to get the contraceptive through the locked container, it will have no lasting effects once the animal has stopped drinking.
- Reversible: Once the animal or rodents stop consuming the liquid contraceptive, the birth control-like effects will wear off in roughly 3-6 months. This will allow any secondhand species to return to a normal life—another major benefit to Critter Shield’s sustainability.
Critter Shield Options:
- Additional station of Contraceptive
- Eco-Friendly Mosquito spray
- Pest Spraying
- Additional Station refill
- Rodenticide Treatment per single treatment
Call Critter Control of Cape Cod today for more information on our wildlife management programs.